Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thank You

At first glance, the arrangement you see below may seem like a normal selection of food you might find in any American cupboard. However, to the trained eye (or maybe to the deprived eye that has not seen such a volume of goodness in 8 months), it is an amazingly tasty collection of American awesomeness! Nicole and I would like to thank everyone who was kind enough to make this miracle happen. We are extremely fortunate to have such extraordinary friends and family.


We equally appreciate the warm thoughts and greetings contained in the many cards and letters that were sent to us over the holidays. If this post seems a bit late, it’s because we didn’t receive much of these things until recently. Armenians celebrate the New Year for weeks and weeks, so I think the whole postal system must’ve been shut down for a while.


Thanks again to everyone. We never expected such graciousness. I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Happy New Year.

-Andy

1 comment:

  1. These are exactly the types of foods I would have wanted in China:) All the peanut butter made me laugh b/c I was always craving it, and I would have traded just about anything for a box of mac and cheese... Heather

    ReplyDelete